Alfagomma is proud to introduce the new AG Rubber Expansion Joint range, which is available in the following standard executions:
- AG Rubber Expansion Joint Pro with fixed flanges.
- AG Rubber Expansion Joint Plus with swivel flanges.
- AG Rubber Expansion Joint Auto with swivel flanges, autostable.
AG Rubber Expansion Joints can also be tailor-designed and made according to specific customer needs.
AG Rubber Expansion Joints are specifically engineered to provide unprecedented multiple direction movement absorption and stress relieving in naval piping systems.
Alfagomma rubber expansion joints are instrumental in onboard living conditions improvement drastically reducing noise and vibrations’ propagation.
The computer-aided design system that operates in conjunction with a robot manufacturing process makes AG Rubber Expansion Joints the most advanced naval expansion joint solution.
AG Rubber Expansion Joints meet the strict standards and approvals required by Marine customers:
- RINA type approval for marine requirements (TAC)
- Italian Navy technical rules and specifications (NAV)
Suitable for the transfer of oil, fuel, seawater, potable water, and sewage.
Sizes available: DN 32mm to DN 250mm.